Steel partitions are easily overlooked as a possible solution to your office needs. They provide a tough yet flexible way of dividing your workplace as an alternative to more traditional stud and board or block-built partitioning systems.
Just as modern building techniques trend towards prefabricated buildings, the industrial partitioning sections are created in a choice of colours, and arrive ready-made. The steel partitions are simply bolted to existing industrial partitioning wall panels on site, in situ. No wet trades, no plasterboard dust and no decorators – it’s simple, quick and easy.
Our steel partitions can be wiped down, are dust free and can form the basis of cleanroom construction environments. Double skin steel partitioning and single skin steel partitioning are both available. Industrial steel partitioning is highly flexible and offers the following benefits:
- Double skin steel partitioning can be fire rated to one hour and beyond.
- Industrial steel partition walls can be used to divide tall buildings, in excess of 10m, with proven balustrade loadings on the edge of mezzanine floors. Steel partitions are strong and resilient to damage.
- Half glazed, fully glazed, double glazed, wire glass, toughened glass and pyroc glass options are all available in our steel partitions.
- Industrial partitions can be painted to match your corporate colours.
- Creates dust-free, easy wipe down cleanrooms environments manufactured off site in steel partitioning.
- Industrial steel partitions can take ceiling spans from roof sections in excess of 7 metres.
A comprehensive range of accessories are available to complement our steel industrial partitioning, such as drop-down and sliding hatches, louvres, vents and locking systems.
We work nationally for Steel Partitioning across the UK with a large number of blue chip clients and have a particularly strong following of SMEs, nationally, but especially in the North West of England around our Preston Lancashire base, through Manchester and Liverpool, Merseyside and in Cheshire and Yorkshire.
We are SEMA Approved
We have been awarded a Highly Commended Status by the Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA).READ MORE
Browse Our Catalogue
NSI Catalogue is a leading UK industrial supplier and workplace equipment company with over 20,000 items.TAKE A LOOK