NSI Projects can design and install mezzanine floors to increase the space and productivity of your workplace. By working with the existing space in the building, a mezzanine floor can be an ideal space-saving solution for many companies, saving the hassle and expense of relocation or extension. Mezzanine floors are also very flexible as they can be altered and extended as your requirements change over time.
Benefits of mezzanine floors:
- A mezzanine floor is a low cost way to create extra floor space, saving the money, time and disruption of relocation.
- Sweat the asset of your building by utilising the mezzanine floor to turn unused headroom in to valuable floor space – our systems can be built up to several storeys, not just one.
- Set up a more spacious, appropriate working environment to boost efficiency and productivity.
- Flexibility – an NSI mezzanine can be moved, modified or dismantled.
- A quick and easily installed solution to your needs, with minimal disruption to your business. With the right health and safety regime in place, we can install mezzanine flooring right over your existing production or storage area. And it may be quicker than you think – installation of small floors can take as little as one day to complete.
What NSI Projects offer:
- Free no obligation site survey and quote to show you what would work best in your premises.
- Vitally, the production of CAD designs with full knowledge of the requirements of building regulations and safe means of escape. We’ll then go on to submit all the paperwork for the Building Control Regulations Approval on your behalf.
- Using only professional SEMA approved installation teams with minimal disruption to your operations.
We work nationally for Mezzanine Floors across the UK with a large number of blue chip clients and have a particularly strong following of SMEs, nationally, but especially in the North West of England around our Preston Lancashire base, through Manchester and Liverpool, Merseyside and in Cheshire and Yorkshire.
We are SEMA Approved
We have been awarded a Highly Commended Status by the Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA).READ MORE
Browse Our Catalogue
NSI Catalogue is a leading UK industrial supplier and workplace equipment company with over 20,000 items.TAKE A LOOK